Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Excitment

I am honestly cant belive that today has come. In just 2 days, I fly down to Flordia. Im in shcok. I am looking forward to the cruise, relazing, eating, meeting new people. It's going to be alot off fun. A great and awesome time. It may not be Disney, but it will be alot off fun.

And then Disney comes, alot of fun, with no explanation needed.

But I've been going crazy for it. Ive been going overboard on the podcasts, fourms, reading the blogs, and other stuff. But still never the less it was great. I think if time doesn't fly any faster, Ill go crazy.

Anyway this will probaly be the last blog post you'll hear from me before vacation. Ill be doing a Cruise/flying trip report, then daily Disney Trip reports, and then the Final eveything else trip report.

Some highlights to the trip are:
First 7 day cruise
Possibly Meeting Lou Mongello
My First Mega Resort Hop.

Anyway have a Magical Day
-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment