Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Podcasts in the Teenage World.

*I HAVE NO ASSOCIATION WITH THE FOLLOWING PARTIES MENTIONED*

My probably favorite portion of the Disney community are the podcasts. There are podcasts for every type of thing you can want. Between the official Disney Podcasts, to Lou Mongello discussing everything Disney, to Paul Berry and his excellent Audio Pieces, to TOV with Earl, and hearing the laughs of his experiences at Disney World. Yeah theres alot out their.

Today I wanted to bring to your attention though Podcasts that deal specifically with Disney Teens. This podcast is called "The adventures of a Teenage Disney Geek" ran by Keegan. I love this podcast. Its format is alot like TOV, with the audio recordings of his experiences. It shows how teens and families look at the park. Go take a look at http://www.teenagedisneygeek.com/about/.

This got me thinking, I should do a Podcast!! I am not announcing a new project, or nether the less releasing one. But I am seriously thinking about it. I was thinking doing a talk show style podcast. Discussing Disney with other teens. Well who knows I might I might not, but right now this blog is enough to keep my busy. Just in case though, ill do some stuff on my upcoming trip. Record some Audio and take some Pics.

Thank you to my so far one Follower and everyone else who reads the blog. You are all awesome!!!

Have a magical day!

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment